Care and Love for our Jewelry
Our jewelry needs tenderness and care to stand the test of time, just like all love stories.
Jewelry is by nature delicate.
Show your treasured jewelry some love and it will reward you with its pleasures for a long time.
Store and wear
* Store your precious jewels in a jewelry box.
* Never force or pull chains. When in storage, arrange chains in loop shapes to avoid damage.
* After each use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove any make-up residue or oils from your skin. Go easy – excessive polishing might rub off the plating.
* Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool, sauna or steam room.
* Don’t sleep with your jewelry on.
Water and chemicals
* Water as well as chemicals found in everyday products can damage the surface. Always take jewelry off before washing your hands, bathing, showering or doing household work.
* Add your jewelry as the last step of your beauty routine. Hairspray, perfume, soap, make-up, oils and lotions can all dull the surface.
Take well care of
* Just like any other wardrobe item, jewelry needs maintenance to keep in mint condition. Check silk ribbon, locks and clasps regularly.
* It is natural for the layers of gold plating to gradually wear off, but by following our care tips you can halt the process. However, you might at some point want to get a new layer of gold plating.
* Our collection consist of precious metals (sterling silver and gold). Be aware that metal may darken or tarnish with normal wear.
* Excessive light, heat or moisture compromises the quality of the plating of the metal. Avoid the risk of summertime sadness by saving your jewelry for evenings or the shade.
* Because all of the stones used in our collection are natural, they will vary. Inclusions can be seen in natural stones and is a part of their beauty.
* The Jewelry will loose their lustre in contact with degreasing products, like dish soap and perfumes.
* Silver can become oxidized from natural salts and minerals from your skin, and therefore darken. Specialist jewelry shops sell a silver polish dip to solve the problem.